Saturday, January 16, 2010

Trips to Home Depot




There's something about Home Depot that really gets my home improvement juices flowing. When I walk in there, I immediately want to reorganize the closets, build a shed, add a bonus room, paint the walls, and build some bookshelves.

We had to go in there today for a bucket and some weather-stripping for our back door, but the whole time I was in there, all I could think about was their beautiful gardening section. I really wanted to buy every plant in there and go home and re-landscape our yard. The problem? I have no green thumb and know next to nothing about gardening.

For years I've said I was going to plant a garden and grow some summer vegetables, but I always put it off because I worked and I knew I couldn't tend to it. Now that I can tend to one, we have a 7 month old Lab puppy that chews everything to shreds. So, I know that's not an option.

Do any of you garden? What do you do about pet invasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment