Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reminisce Magazine





Ward knows I'm fascinated with life in the 1950's, I have been since I little. My grandmother was 16 years old in 1950 and that sounds like such a fun time to be a teenager. I have always told her that I wished I was born in her generation and she tells me she LOVED growing up in the 50's.

Well, about a year ago, Ward came across a magazine I had never heard of called "Reminisce". The ENTIRE magazine is nothing but pictures and stories from the 1910's-1960's. They have things like: Does anyone remember ________?, Old Remedies, How I Met My Spouse, When I Was in the War, School Days, etc. I relish this magazine each month and read every single page from top to bottom. I can't say that about any other magazine. I have saved every single one of them and I love to just sit on the couch and look through them.

What's your favorite magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment