Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions, Resolutions...


Every year I actually look forward to making my New Year's Resolutions. I think it gives me the opportunity to better myself and it really does give me a sense of accomplishment when I can cross one of those things off my list.

Here are my resolutions for 2010:

Read 2 books per week (I counted recently and have over 100 books in my library that I've never read!!!)
Read to the boys every night (we got them a bunch of adapted classics for Christmas)
Read my devotional daily
Read my Bible daily
Write 5 pages daily in a book I'm working on
Be purposeful in my quest for saving money
Be more organized at the grocery store with shopping and coupons
Keep my house clean!!!
Go on dates with Ward
Be more involved at church
Exercise daily
Organize my photos

I have already created a nice spreadsheet for my daily, weekly, and monthly tasks so I can really hold myself accountable.

What are your resolutions for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment