Friday, January 22, 2010

Dads and Donuts




This morning is our annual "Dads and Donuts" at the school. The boys really look forward to this because it's an opportunity to "show-off" Ward to their friends. Since he works in the city, he doesn't get to come to the school very much, so they're always thrilled to see him up there. He went to both of their classes for 15 minutes each and ate breakfast with them and did a craft.

I'm so glad we go to a school that puts emphasis on family bonding and appreciation for parents.

If I haven't said it before, I LOVE their school. I'm so glad we are able to send the boys to a Christian School because they are getting so much out of it. They are learning respect for parents, respect for authority, the importance of obedience, and being a good friend. The boys have really changed for the better since starting there and I'm so proud of them!

I'm also so thankful that Ward enjoys his time with the boys. He's such a fun dad and they adore when he gives them special attention.

I know it's not Father's Day yet, but I'm so grateful for marrying a man that turned into a wonderful father!

No comments:

Post a Comment