Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Stocking up on games
Target has an awesome deal this week on Hasbro games. If you want to add to your game closet, stock up on birthday gifts, fill an Easter basket, give away to teachers, put back for Christmas, or donate to the less fortunate....this is the time to do it!!!
I didn't take a picture of all the stuff I bought, though :(.
I bought 13 games for $6.54 plus tax.
3 Bop-Its, priced $14 each = $1 each after coupons
- 3 Target coupons for $3 off Bop-It
- 3 Hasbro coupons for $5 off Bop-It
- 3 Free Monopoly Deal for buying the 3 Bop-Its
- 3 $5 off Monopoly game (even though they were free, it still lets you use the coupon), it just applied it to the total, which ended up taking another $5 off each Bop-It game
2 Connect 4X4, priced $14 each = $2 each after coupons
- 2 Target coupons for $3 off Connect 4X4
- 2 Hasbro coupons for $4 off Connect 4X4
- 2 Free Scrabble Slam for buying the 2 Connect 4X4's
- 2 $5 off Scrabble game (even though they were free, it still lets you use the coupon), it just applied it to the total, which ended up taking another $5 off each Connect 4X4 game
3 Pictureka Flipper, priced $14.99 regularly - on CLEARANCE for $4.77 = FREE plus $0.46 overage after coupons
- 3 $5 off Pictureka coupons that I took from inside the Monopoly Deal games (it told me on the front that there were coupons in there. Since I was buying them anyway, I opened them up and got the coupons out). The overage was applied to my total.
The cashier was shocked, to say the least! :)