Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Roseanne




It's funny...most of my joys come from old-fashion things like board games, housekeeping, time with my children, and reruns of black and white family sitcoms. But one show I really enjoy that doesn't go with any of this is Roseanne. I get such a kick out these reruns and my husband and I watch them together every night right before we go to sleep. I think I like it so much because it reminds me of my childhood...both because I watched it a lot and because I can relate to the way they grew up.

Who doesn't know a family like this? One that can't quite seem to get ahead, but all still pull together during the rough times. Even though my life couldn't be further from theirs, I still really enjoy this show and it makes me laugh like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment