Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SouthernSavers.com




In my efforts to save money, I started researching even more ways to save money at the grocery store. Before starting this intense research a few weeks ago, I thought I knew everything there was to know about couponing. I discovered Shortcuts.com and Cellfire.com, but I recently found out that Kroger also has their own ecoupons on their website, which I didn't know a thing about!

I recently ran across the best website ever! It's called www.southernsavers.com and this woman (Jenny) will research the weekly circulars for a variety of stores, list what's on sale, and underneath that include links to places to print coupons for these items. She does all the work!!!

I'm obsessed now and I'm on this website several times a day checking for new posts.

I went to the store this weekend and got 3 pounds of beef, two boxes of velveeta shells and cheese, 3 pounds of a pork roast, bisquick, and BBQ sauce all for $2.23 with my coupons and savings!!!!

Needless to say, I have gone to the next level of couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment