Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another great week at Walgreen's




More great things at Walgreen's! I could do several more trips, but I don't know if I'll be able to get to the store any other times this week.

I paid $11 + tax for all that you see. The total value is 106.93 for a savings of 91% :)

Here's the breakdown:

4 Dove Shampoo's = $12
- (2) $2 off Dove coupons
1 Dove Hairspray = $4
8 Easter cups = $1 (filler items)
1 Degree Deodorant = FREE
- $1 off Degree coupon
3 Crest Anticavity = Clearanced for .49 ea = $1.47 (filler items)
2 Cetaphil = $6
- On sale for $7.99 ea, used (2) $5 off Cetaphil coupons
3 Dentek Dental Floss = $6
3 Walgreen's 100 pack vitamins = $9
Post Fruity Pebbles = $1.99
Cap'n Crunch = $1.99
3 Airwick starter kits = FREE
- On sale for $3.99, used (3) $4 off Airwick coupons
4 Halls cough drops = FREE
- On sale for $.99 each, used (4) $1 off Hall's products
Cottonelle
- On sale for $5, used in-store coupon for $1 off Cottonelle and $1 off manufacturer's coupon = $3

Also used $31 in RR from doing this in 9 different transactions and $4 from a previous trip. I got $3RR for each vitamin, $2 for each floss, and $4 for each Dove product. I still have $4RR to use on my next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment