Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm finally doing it...





After "threatening" to start a blog for several years now, I'm finally going to do it. What will I say? Will anyone read this? Will I tell my friends and family that I am finally doing this? Who knows! I just enjoy other blogs so much and I really feel I can share some of my own experiences and help other stay-at-home mom's realize that what we're doing is so great for our kids. I'll probably be posting house-keeping tips, couponing tips, recipes, "a day in the life", and so on. I want to try to remain anonymous and even though Donna Reed is my all-time favorite show, I think I'll use the Cleavers for names simply because I am raising two boys. We'll call my husband Ward and my boys Wally and Beaver.

So here goes. Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment