Monday, February 8, 2010

Congratulations New Orleans Saints!




I became a fan of the Saints 2 years ago when I started playing Fantasy Football with my husband and friends. I drafted Drew Brees as my quarterback and because I watched so many of their games, I naturally became a fan of the team. I was so proud to see them make their way through their season the way they did and I couldn't believe it when they won last night!

My husband is a Colts fan (Peyton is his fantasy quarterback) and he was really upset at the loss. I told him I had a vision of Drew Brees crying after they won the game, so I felt confident that was a prediction of a Saints win. And I was right! Shortly before he took the stage last night he was seen holding his new baby son and crying.

Love those saints!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment