Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brotherly Love




Wally and Beaver are 23 months apart in age, and I remember when Beaver was born I really wanted them to be close...best friends even. I wanted them to love each other as much as my sister and I did when we were little. And I lucked out...it happened. Those two are inseparable. They rarely fight because Wally is a natural leader and Beaver is a natural follower. Beaver lets Wally be the boss, and Wally loves to protect and care for Beaver. They sleep in the same bed every night, cuddle on the couch in the morning while they're watching cartoons, and play for hours together in their rooms or in the yard. They adore each other and I hope it lasts for many more years to come.

My sister and I grew apart in our teen years, and sadly we rarely even speak anymore. I hope Wally and Beaver's relationship turns out differently. I am really enjoying watching them grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment